N-trig is the provider of DuoSense™ technology, the only combined pen, touch, and multi-touch interface for today's advanced computing world. N-trig sets the stage for OEMs to introduce computer products with an intuitive, Hands-onTM, interactive experience. N-trig has offices worldwide in Kfar Saba, Israel; Austin, TX; and Taipei, Taiwan.
Windows Software Engineer – Position number 383
Windows Software development and support engineer for the applications group.
For developing and supporting innovative SW solutions (framework and applications) as part of the SW group. Participant in all development phases: High Level definition, Design, Coding, Integration and support of testing and bug fixes. Work closely with external parties such as ISVs and OEMs to enable worldwide innovative user interface software for the computers industry.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science– mandatory
• 3+ years experience in innovative software development and support. Proven track record of developing innovative software
• Experience with Customer Support
• Hands-on experience with Windows environment
• Hands-on experience with C#,C++,WIN32 - mandatory
• Proven development in Object Oriented
• Fast learner
• Ability to coordinate between software teams
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Hebrew
Please send relevant CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org and don't forget to mention the Jobs In Israel Blog.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009