Animation Lab is a leading-edge feature animation studio located in Israel. Our team is comprised of top talent from Israel, Hollywood, Europe and beyond. Animation Lab creates strikingly original content on multiple platforms; movies, virtual worlds, video games and mobile for kids and adults around the world. We believe that by combining original storytelling, cutting edge Israeli technology and the best international creative talent, we can produce a new and powerful form of family entertainment.
Animation Lab Studio is located in Jerusalem, in a historic 1930's Bauhaus style building, which was originally built as the government mint. Today it is a-state-of-the-art animation studio. The new studio, which overlooks the old city, is a part of an impressive media complex under the umbrella of Jerusalem Venture Partners (www.jvpvc.com), one of Israel's premier venture capital firms with a growing focus on media.
Animation Lab Interactive (ALI) is specializing in the development and creation of branded virtual worlds, and massive multiplayer online games on PC, mobiles and console platforms to kids 6-12, focusing on the theme of ANIMATION. Our vision is to become a leading virtual network for kids, federating beloved characters based on TV series, films and comics through one common hub. We are creating a child-safe, friendly and easily accessible online network, combining immersive 3D-like virtual world experiences with viral social networking elements and innovative game play patterns.
Line Producer (Agile/Scrum)
Animation Lab is looking for a Line Producer to manage a virtual world project. The team is built of world leaders in browser-based 3D creative, design, programming and animation, located in Israel, North America and China. Reporting to the Executive Producer, you are a self-directed professional with specific or transportable experience, able to travel extensively and work remotely if necessary. You are a certified Scrum Master, or a student of Agile Project Management, with superb communication skills and collaborative instincts.
Day-to-day management of a virtual world project based on the functional specifications.
• Ensuring features and content are delivered on time.
• Ensuring the development schedule is created and maintained
• Ensuring overall progress is tracked and reported to all stakeholders
• Identifying and facilitating problem solving, to keep the work on track
• Coordinating multiple vendors/contractors in different time zones around the world.
• Draft, vet and circulate RFPs, SOWs and other agreements between artists, musicians, writers, game and web developers and other contracted resources required by the project.
• Ability to travel freely and extensively to China, Israel and North America.
• Experience and/or understanding of Agile Development processes.
• 2+ years experience as game development director or associate or higher producer; or 3+ years of relevant work experience in web, software or entertainment industry.
• Understanding of unique demands of real-time browser-based 3D
• Organized and disciplined, but able to work with creative, art and engineering experts from different cultures.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Proficient in web-based collaborative software tools such as Backpack, Google Docs, Central Desktop etc.
Interested and qualified candidates please email a PDF cover letter and resume to:
Tali Meshorer: email@example.com and don't forget to mention the Jobs In Israel Blog.
***Thank you for your interest. Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009