Digital Project Manager
Responsible for general management of the development and production web servers, as well as the conception, design, development, documentation and implementation of websites and Internet-based applications to support business goals and operations.
• Ability to understand and contribute to functional requirements and translate them into technical design and development projects.
• Ability to clearly document features, technical specifications, and infrastructure requirements.
• Must be able to continuously monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as they emerge.
• Soft Skills:
• Candidate must be self-sufficient and have good English oral and written communications skills.
• Interpersonal skills – candidate will interact with a wide variety of contacts across multiple divisions within the company.
• Strongly organized with the ability to manage development teams and create project plans
• Team player and highly motivated.
• Bachelors degree from a recognized university + 5 year experience in the field. BS in Computer Science preferred.
CVs directly to Alon Levitan: Alon.Levitan@comverse.com and don’t forget to mention the Jobs In Israel Blog.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009