Provides background research and marketing performance analysis, to support the marketing of bio-science events and organizations.
The Online researcher and data analyst (ORDA) conducts Internet research and queries databases to collect information and to compile comprehensive background reports on different aspects of bioscience events and organizations. In addition, the ORDA analyses results of past marketing campaigns, compares data lists and creates performance reports and forecasts through extensive use of Excel & Excel charts.
- Ability to collect & organize information into a coherent structure, and communicate it clearly in writing, in English.
- Ability to scan written material and websites quickly, and extract the important information.
- High level of English (Academic)
- Technology friendly – a lot of data manipulation in Excel
- Quick, independent learner and thinker
- Inquisitive mind
- Service oriented – customizing to answer changing needs of the client
- Team player. Works in cooperation with team members and team leader.