• Analyzing specialized (often technical) forums and chats, evaluating their relevance, and actively participating.
• Writing summary reports in English and maintain database.
• May require traveling.
• Internet research capability and skills
• English as mother-tongue essential; additional languages a very important asset.
• Ability to translate into English
• Ability to communicate well, in writing and verbally
• Interested in, and comfortable with, using and discussing technology.
• Quick learner, analytic and out-of-the-box thinker
• Multi-tasking, in pressured environment
• Ability to see things from a hackers' perspective (in addition to a corporate perspective)
• Prior experience and/or training in related field an asset.
CVs to Yamit Eriksson: firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to mention the Jobs In Israel Blog.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009