N-trig is the provider of DuoSense™ technology, the only combined pen, touch, and multi-touch interface for today's advanced computing world. N-trig sets the stage for OEMs to introduce computer products with an intuitive, Hands-onTM, interactive experience. N-trig has offices worldwide in Kfar Saba, Israel; Austin, TX; and Taipei, Taiwan.
Product Manager – Position number 399
Generate the market requirements (MRD) and product requirements (PRD).
Work closely inbound (R&D) and outbound (OEM/ODM, ISVs) to ensure successful product.
Take part in pre-sales and marketing activities
Responsible for market and competition analysis.
• B.Sc. (EE/CS preferred) with at least 2 years of experience as product manager
• Preferred experience in at least one of the following businesses: embedded, mobile, consumer electronics.
• Demonstrate experience in defining and driving excellent multi-discipline (Hardware/Software/Mechanics)
• Products to the marketplace.
• Ability to work effectively across multiple teams and disciplines
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Team player
Companies that make systems or subsystems are ideal – meaning Applied, Modu, Orbotech, Indigo HP, Motorola communications and more.
Please send relevant CV's to: email@example.com and don't forget to mention the Jobs In Israel Blog.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009