N-trig is the provider of DuoSense™ technology, the only combined pen, touch, and multi-touch interface for today's advanced computing world. N-trig sets the stage for OEMs to introduce computer products with an intuitive, Hands-onTM, interactive experience. N-trig has offices worldwide in Kfar Saba, Israel; Austin, TX; and Taipei, Taiwan.
Analog HW engineer - Position number 391
Analog hardware engineer for the hardware group.
• B.SC from a known university – mandatory
• M.SC – major advantage
• Experience of at least 7 years in Analog and mixed signal board design – mandatory
• Experience with Pspice simulations – Mandatory
• System Multi-Discipline perspective and ability to deal with System issues – Mandatory
• Excellent "hands on" lab capabilities – Mandatory
• Ability to use theoretical models in practical designs – Mandatory
• Experience in Analog chip design – major advantage
• Experience in RF designs – an advantage
• Ability to work under pressure, in a dynamic Multi-discipline environment
• Excellent communication skills Hebrew and English both in Oral and in writing
• Team player
Please send relevant CV's to: email@example.com and don't forget to mention the Jobs In Israel Blog.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009