The Account Manager is responsible for strategically growing and developing assigned customer accounts. This position entails providing online marketing solutions & assistance to assigned clients in order to achieve set-forth revenue goals and targeted objectives.
Account Manager Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage assigned clients’ online marketing campaigns and provide them with a full support system.
- Maintain and upsell publisher accounts to reach campaign objectives.
- Analyze performance and recommend/implement improvements to meet clients’ online marketing objectives.
- Understand and manage client products/services and ensure that their offers remain competitive within the market.
- Promote assigned campaigns to an internal division within the Company, to ensure that they receive the attention that will yield success.
- Take on special projects as assigned.
- Previous online marketing experience preferred.
- First degree in Business or Economics a plus.
- Problem identifier and solver; strong planning, analytical and negotiation skills required
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities.
- The right person must be pro-active, professional, motivated, organized, responsible, and demonstrate a passion for excellence and success.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, client-focused environment.
- Fluent English is required. Other languages are a plus.