Project Officer for Engineering Group
In this position the engineer will be required to develop and monitor projects progress
BSC or BA or equivalent with 2-4 years of related experience.
Tasks to be performed & required background:
• Project planning & control
• Responsible to align projects to work schedules, plan & follow up.
• System information development
• Develop tools and methodologies for project management
• Knowledge in the processes of SW development
• Experience in : MS- project, office, access, SharePoint development ( advantage)
• SQL server – advantage
The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team. Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Excellent communication also in English (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
CVs to Hrfirstname.lastname@example.org and don't forget to mention the Jobs In Israel Blog.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009