Coordinates, QA's and launches the company's email campaigns.
The email campaign specialist has overall responsibility for the e-mail campaigns produced & launched by the company
The job includes: scheduling internal clients' webmail campaigns, trafficking the production team (writers, designers and database), QA'ing their work, uploading and launching the email campaigns through third-party email-marketing service providers and managing the company's accounts with those providers.
- High responsibility position
- High level of English communication, both verbal and written. All internal and external communications are carried out in English only.
- Good organizational skills - manage fluctuating demand from multiple sources.
- An eye for detail - must be able to QA content, design and links
- Team & Service oriented - works closely both with internal production team as a coordinator, and with clients as a service provider.
- Computer savvy – at ease with data management applications such as Excel, Sharepoint
- Reading HTML - and advantage