High calibre executive assistant, responsible for all administrative functions relating to the management.
* Manage heavy scheduling of calendars
* Interface/Greet internal and external staff, clients, attorneys, portfolio companies
* Manage all aspects of travel
* Handle investment documentations: wire transfers, closing documents, etc.
* Maintain confidentiality
* Generate expense reports and handle miscellaneous administrative tasks
* Organize and Maintain files, email, etc.
* Maintain contact information in NVP contact database (CMS)
* Data input to Investment Tracking System
* Manage/handle written correspondence
* Act as back-up for administrative team as needed
* Not more than 8 years in an high-level Executive Assistant role; VC experience preferred
* Career EA; Loves administrative work
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
* Detail-oriented; Strong organizational skills; Focuses on what's important
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
* Excellent interpersonal skills-oral and written
* Accountable-Takes ownership of work; Can-do/make-it-happen attitude
* Able to work independently and to collaborate as part of the EA team
* Flexible -"rolls with the punches"; helps out where/when needed
* Strong computer skills - Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet savvy
* Positive attitude and sense of humor; Easy going, fun
* Grace under fire; tactful, savvy; Ambassador for the VC
Relevant CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the blog!