Seeking executive virtual assistant
- English Mother tongue
- US college graduate (preferably top student or a graduate at a top university)
- Worked with large corporate companies in the USA.
- Tech savvy, can write copy update blog/web site, use Twitter,Facebook,linkedin
- Stong HR - Marketing background.
- Able to work US hours from home (home office set up)
- Part time or full time positions available Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Suitable candidates will be answered.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Seeking executive virtual assistant
Thursday, March 19, 2009
There are positions in Tel Aviv for the following
Online advertising sales position
Online account position
Online marketing position
Sales- native English with French
Must have internet experience.
Send your resume to Rachel@nbn.org.il and she will forward it for you.
For Nefesh B' Nefesh members only
If you are thinking of building your skillset you might want to look into the following program.
There are jobs for people in this industry.
RankAbove, a technology and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) company is offering an internship program running for 6 - 8 weeks.
- Computer/Web savvy
- Willingness to learn
- Passionate about Marketing and Sales via the Web
Successful applicants will learn a range of new skills including what on /off page optimization means, how to executed keyword research, writing content for the Web the right way and being able to analyze web site traffic.
For more information email resumes to email@example.com
and remember to mention the Jobs in Israel blog
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Come2Play is looking for people to play games on our website. You must be available to play during US working hours. Our games our multiplayer - you versus another real person. We would like you to be active in the chat rooms and talk to players as well.
We will pay 0.50 shekels per game played (up to 100 shekels per day). The end result of each game must be either you win, other player wins or other player quits. Starting a game and disconnecting will not count.
If you are interested contact me!
In collaboration with the Business Unit Manager the mission of the Inside Product Sales Engineer consists in : developing the revenue of the brand by commercializing the technological proposals of hardware, software and services.
Key tasks :
* Follow-up and development of the existing partners (customers and prospects)
* Prepare the commercial proposals together with the presales
* Customer relaunch
o Customer briefings on evolution of products and services
* Assist the marketing department in setting up actions
* Inform the partners of the Marketing product actions + follow-up
* Ensure operational relationships with suppliers (negotiate targets, back margins)
* English, mother tongue
* Able to manage customer relation (needs identification, project analysis, pertinent proposals, technical support and/or presence in the field if necessary, relaunch, negotiation and closing)
* Know how to set up a pipe and forecast in accordance with the objectives
* Able to prepare a pertinent proposal
* Able to manage priorities according to their importance and urgency (time management)
* Able to sell IT products (knowledge of the channel, customers and prospects...) within Distribution (indirect sales)
* Have an overall knowledge of IT products and architecture
Contact : Yolène KALFA, Human Resources Manager
Seeking marketing professional to help grow a successful small business. Ideal candidate should be a tech savvy individual that can: write copy, update blog/web site, send e-newsletters via ConstantContact.com, use Twitter and Facebook.
Ideal candidate: Ivy League graduate. Worked for Fortune-100 companies in the USA. Strong admin, HR, or marketing backgrounds.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and please mention the blog
We are looking for professionally driven individuals to capitalize on the hottest industry in the U.S. today - Mortgage Refinancing. We are an independent sales office for a mortgage bank in New York with over 40 years experience and are looking to expand our operation.
Sales and/or mortgage experience preferable but not mandatory.
Our offices are located in Givat Shaul. Hours are Mon. - Thu. 11:00pm- 3:00am.
For more information please call: Tzvi Shapiro 052-824-5166
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Job : Online Business Development (Sales) Germany
Location: Tel Aviv with Travel
Requirement: Native German (MUST), English (Must), some French, Spanish or Italian useful. Online or Retail sales experience a significant advantage.
Backed by a leading international VC we have a highly innovative technological solution for online marketing activities. We are currently working with leading retailers & vendors in the US & EMEA and now expanding our operations further in Europe.
We are looking for a native German speaker to work with our International Retailer Development team on the roll out of our platform in German speaking countries. Experience of working with the German retail &reseller industry will be seen as a significant advantage. Frequent travel abroad will be required.Please contact Joe at email@example.com
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Senior software engineer .
Experience developing on Windows with Win32 API , C++ programming and in Windows kernel and drivers.
Development Manager -
For an international software company required Development Manager in order to lead software development team (up to 15 people, including development and QA).
· Good knowledge of: J2EE technologies, MySQL
· At least 3 years of experience managing a development group of 20 people
· A degree in a Computer related discipline
· Solid track record of running multi-functional teams (Dev, QA)
· Technical background and perfect understanding of software development lifecycle
· Strong project management and architectural capabilities
Transcription For Everyone is looking for sales people to find that
High residual commissions for life.
Contact for more details. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Avi Noam Taub
Transcription For Everyone
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
The Recruiter/Sourcer is responsible for candidate-position matching through in-depth analysis of job skills and qualifications to determine which candidates to source, interview and hire. This person works closely with other individuals on the recruiting team to support them in their efforts to fill job orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Source qualified candidates and visually screen candidates` resumes.
* Conduct initial phone interviews to evaluate, identify and summarize relevant experience and hard and soft skills.
* Evaluate technical skills and abilities in relation to job requirements.
* Represent Continuity Partners professionally to candidates.
* Perform special assignments/complete projects as needed.
* Maintain consistency and integrity of data.
Position Qualifications: Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying.
Work Experience -
* Sourcing or Recruiting experience is preferred
Associate`s Degree or Bachelor`s Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Core Competencies -
Focuses on the Customer
Commits to Quality
Analyzes and Problem Solves
Makes Sound Decisions
Works Well on a Team
Strives to Achieve
|Knowledge & Skills -|
* Effectively communicate in writing, verbally by telephone and in-person with internal staff.
* Critical thinking ability to take initiative.
* Strong research and analytical skills.
* Strong computer and internet skills.
* Ability to prioritize workload and to meet or exceed performance objectives.
* Ability to multi task to meet frequent deadlines.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
My Office Jerusalem is looking to hire Outbound Telesales Associates
The Outbound Telesales Associate is an intricate part of the Sales team. We are located in the heart of Jerusalem, in a high rise office suite, right on Ben Yehuda St.! The Associate will provide critical sales support through lead generation, while maintaining accurate activity records. Applicants should be fluent English speakers and have the ability to motivate and qualify prospects via phone. The successful candidate will possess a positive attitude, enthusiasm, be dependable, and self motivated. If you are motivated, goal-oriented, energetic, and have the desire to succeed and make money we want to hear from you!!
Send Resumes to
remember to mention the jobs in Israel blog
LivePerson, aka the Company I work for, is hiring again! Please send me your CV if you feel that you are well suited to the relevant position, details below.
Production – NOC System Administrator: System Administrator in MS environment, developing & monitoring tools (HPOV) advantage.
Production – NOC Manager: Experience as a NOC manager/Team Leader in a similar production environment, wide prospective and strategic overview
Online Sales Representative: Strong communication sales skills, high level of written English, must have proficiency for working with computers-Shifts work, including weekends
SMB – Sales Manager: International sales experience, e-commerce- preferred, Fluent spoken and written command English, Strong phone and negotiation skills, Ability to work late hours Monday-Friday)
R&D - Java Developer: 3-5 years experience as Java server programmer, high performance multi threaded application exp
Graphic Designer: Highly experienced in Flash, html, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, print & Power point presentations, high English level, creative, team player
Please email relevant CV's t0 bradb @ liveperson.com.
Due to a high number of requests, only relevant CV's will be answered.
* Education: BA/BSC in Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology.
* Communication: Excellent oral and exceptional technical writing skills with the ability to interface effectively and professionally at all levels.
* Organized person with high ability to work with fine details.
* Experience in QA/QC and/or laboratories in the healthcare industry.
* Software related experience: Software testing is a plus.
* English as a mother tongue.
CV should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to mention the jobsinisrael blog
Sales position available for experienced sales agents
- Sales for professional sports teams in the USA
- Base pay + Commission
- All warm leads
- Overnight Shift
- American English Speakers
- Located on King George St in Jerusalem Center