The Recruiter/Sourcer is responsible for candidate-position matching through in-depth analysis of job skills and qualifications to determine which candidates to source, interview and hire. This person works closely with other individuals on the recruiting team to support them in their efforts to fill job orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Source qualified candidates and visually screen candidates` resumes.
* Conduct initial phone interviews to evaluate, identify and summarize relevant experience and hard and soft skills.
* Evaluate technical skills and abilities in relation to job requirements.
* Represent Continuity Partners professionally to candidates.
* Perform special assignments/complete projects as needed.
* Maintain consistency and integrity of data.
Position Qualifications: Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying.
Work Experience -
* Sourcing or Recruiting experience is preferred
Associate`s Degree or Bachelor`s Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Core Competencies -
Focuses on the Customer
Commits to Quality
Analyzes and Problem Solves
Makes Sound Decisions
Works Well on a Team
Strives to Achieve
|Knowledge & Skills -|
* Effectively communicate in writing, verbally by telephone and in-person with internal staff.
* Critical thinking ability to take initiative.
* Strong research and analytical skills.
* Strong computer and internet skills.
* Ability to prioritize workload and to meet or exceed performance objectives.
* Ability to multi task to meet frequent deadlines.
and pleas mention the jobs in Israel blog