Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Personal Assistant with Marketing Background

  • Do you have a desire to make a real difference on the planet?
  • Do you love to create order from chaos?
  • Do you have a natural talent for organization?
  • Do you have powerful people and computer skills?
  • Do you have management skills you would like to further develop or that aren't being used?
  • Are you willing to do, and do you like, detailed tasks?
I'm a woman entrepreneur who runs 3 businesses. One is in real estate. The other is a nonprofit. And the 3rd is involved in personal development.

The successful candidate has:

- A proven track record at assisting others both personally and professionally in their business

- A proven track record of being organized

- You love supporting others

- People skills (you will be representing my business, you must be good with people.)

- You see things through to completion

- You must know grammar & proper English (no text language in letters/emails representing my business)

- Manage my social networking for me (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)

- You are a self starter, and keep your word. I don't have time to babysit so you must be able to take a task and get it done. (Of course if you have questions ask, but I won't be able to make sure you do what you say.)

- You are internet savvy

- You love the idea of supporting a business, and me, where I'm at a huge jumping off point

- Want to grow with me long term either in the same role or other roles.

- You must be honest

- Be passionate about personal growth / helping people (you get to help faciliate a huge shift on the planet by supporting me!)




Responsibilities include, but not limited to:

- Read, sort, and respond to email

- Make and return phone calls

- Do research

- Once I trust you, then I'll probably also hand over my schedule to you

- Schedule events, and send emails on my behalf

- First level customer service (at least for now... eventually this will be a dedicated area itself)

- Manage some projects for me (follow up & make sure things get done)

- You must be proficient in all office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, and Access is a plus

- You will need to make basic updates to my website (I'll train you) or work with my technical guy to do this

- Attend events with me to help manage product sales at the back of the room

- And anything else I need to keep my life and business organized (you will be my right hand!!)


Up to $19.50/hr. It's work from home, part-time to full-time.

Please send your resume to: Beth Sherman: sherman1406@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments: