Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sales & Marketing Executive

Qualifications

  • Fluency in English and Hebrew
  • Knowledge of the local market and good network especially with multinational companies
  • A valid Driver’s license
  • Dynamic personality and ability to work under pressure
  • Experience in a radio environment is an additional asset”
If you think you fit the bill and you’re interested, please send CV to Maysoun Gangat, Station Manager, RAM FM – maysoun (at) ramfm (dot) net.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am an Israeli resident currently Living in Swiss.
I am working in the R&D Center for a US Semiconductor manufacturer.
My role is BU Manager for wireless semiconductor products.

I am looking for a job in Israel and possible re-location back to Israel.

Can you please send me the status of this job.
I can be reached by phone - +41-79-54-29119