• To be part of the support group and lead the support team.
• 4-7 years of experience in software development\QA of Network\Security products.
• Experience in management.
• Deep knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, Load balancers, proxies and firewalls.
• Deep knowledge of operating systems such as Linux\Windows
• Experience in installation, configuration and maintenance of Web servers such as IIS, Apache and Tomcat- advantage
• Deep knowledge of Databases preferably MS-SQL, Oracle, Sybase, DB2
• BSc degree in Computer Science or related field- advantage
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with working with a R&D team- advantage.
CVs to email@example.com
Sunday, January 31, 2010