Google is looking for an Administrative Assistant
If interested and fit all(!) of the requirements below, please send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position based in Tel Aviv, Israel
We are looking for a dynamic, flexible team player to provide administrative support to our Managing Director and sales team in Israel.
The ideal candidate will play a big role in the administrative success of our team, making sure our activities and efforts within our large and fast growing team are organized, on track and moving forward.
This person will work closely with the Managing Director and the sales team in the Tel Aviv office on a variety of tasks, including team event planning and making travel arrangements.
Candidates must have exceptional communications skills, possess the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively with frequent interruptions, and work productively in a fast paced, rapidly growing organization.
This person must be flexible with changing job requirements as the team grows and changes.
Google requires a positive attitude, a proactive self-starter able to work without constant supervision and a team player.
- Extensive administrative experience in a fast paced, high-tech environment
- University Degree with top-class academics preferred
- Proven mastery of Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Interest and experience in interacting with all levels and departments within a company - to include working with several field offices, domestic and international
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Fluency in Hebrew and English
- Administrative tasks include managing schedules, calendar, phone and email; making extensive European and US travel arrangements; submitting and tracking internal requests; submitting and tracking expense reports (must be comfortable with currency conversions); coordinating weekly team meetings and group events; maintaining contact databases and team/vacation calendars; participating in key projects
- Must be able to assist and manage preparation of presentations, correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, plans, etc. Must be extremely organized
- Act as liaison with other departments, Google offices throughout EMEA and the US, including senior level management