Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Personal Assistant with Marketing Background

  • Do you have a desire to make a real difference on the planet?
  • Do you love to create order from chaos?
  • Do you have a natural talent for organization?
  • Do you have powerful people and computer skills?
  • Do you have management skills you would like to further develop or that aren't being used?
  • Are you willing to do, and do you like, detailed tasks?
I'm a woman entrepreneur who runs 3 businesses. One is in real estate. The other is a nonprofit. And the 3rd is involved in personal development.

The successful candidate has:

- A proven track record at assisting others both personally and professionally in their business

- A proven track record of being organized

- You love supporting others

- People skills (you will be representing my business, you must be good with people.)

- You see things through to completion

- You must know grammar & proper English (no text language in letters/emails representing my business)

- Manage my social networking for me (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)

- You are a self starter, and keep your word. I don't have time to babysit so you must be able to take a task and get it done. (Of course if you have questions ask, but I won't be able to make sure you do what you say.)

- You are internet savvy

- You love the idea of supporting a business, and me, where I'm at a huge jumping off point

- Want to grow with me long term either in the same role or other roles.

- You must be honest

- Be passionate about personal growth / helping people (you get to help faciliate a huge shift on the planet by supporting me!)




Responsibilities include, but not limited to:

- Read, sort, and respond to email

- Make and return phone calls

- Do research

- Once I trust you, then I'll probably also hand over my schedule to you

- Schedule events, and send emails on my behalf

- First level customer service (at least for now... eventually this will be a dedicated area itself)

- Manage some projects for me (follow up & make sure things get done)

- You must be proficient in all office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, and Access is a plus

- You will need to make basic updates to my website (I'll train you) or work with my technical guy to do this

- Attend events with me to help manage product sales at the back of the room

- And anything else I need to keep my life and business organized (you will be my right hand!!)


Up to $19.50/hr. It's work from home, part-time to full-time.

Please send your resume to: Beth Sherman: sherman1406@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hi

I like this post very much. It help me to solve some my work under my director’s requirements.

Apart from that, below article also is the same meaning

marketing assistant job description

Tks again and nice keep posting
Rgs