- Do you have a desire to make a real difference on the planet?
- Do you love to create order from chaos?
- Do you have a natural talent for organization?
- Do you have powerful people and computer skills?
- Do you have management skills you would like to further develop or that aren't being used?
- Are you willing to do, and do you like, detailed tasks?
The successful candidate has:
- A proven track record at assisting others both personally and professionally in their business
- A proven track record of being organized
- You love supporting others
- People skills (you will be representing my business, you must be good with people.)
- You see things through to completion
- You must know grammar & proper English (no text language in letters/emails representing my business)
- Manage my social networking for me (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- You are a self starter, and keep your word. I don't have time to babysit so you must be able to take a task and get it done. (Of course if you have questions ask, but I won't be able to make sure you do what you say.)
- You are internet savvy
- You love the idea of supporting a business, and me, where I'm at a huge jumping off point
- Want to grow with me long term either in the same role or other roles.
- You must be honest
- Be passionate about personal growth / helping people (you get to help faciliate a huge shift on the planet by supporting me!)
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Read, sort, and respond to email
- Make and return phone calls
- Do research
- Once I trust you, then I'll probably also hand over my schedule to you
- Schedule events, and send emails on my behalf
- First level customer service (at least for now... eventually this will be a dedicated area itself)
- Manage some projects for me (follow up & make sure things get done)
- You must be proficient in all office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, and Access is a plus
- You will need to make basic updates to my website (I'll train you) or work with my technical guy to do this
- Attend events with me to help manage product sales at the back of the room
- And anything else I need to keep my life and business organized (you will be my right hand!!)
Up to $19.50/hr. It's work from home, part-time to full-time.
Please send your resume to: Beth Sherman: email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.