Matan Media is searching for a SEO Technician with initiative and leadership, with analytical and communication skills.
The successful candidate should display creativity and the ability to work on his/her own, as well as part of a team.
Whilst working to strict deadlines and ongoing client requirements, the successful applicant must be able to hit the ground running.
- Engage in all facets of clients’ search media campaigns, including strategy and initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting
- Complete ownership including vision, strategic direction, and tactical implementation of clients’ marketing campaigns
- Work with superiors to develop initial process documentation, materials and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy
- Monitor the overall performance of both organic and paid search efforts and report key information to senior executives
- Identify performance targets, project milestones, resource needs, KPI's etc.
- Manage all aspects of client search campaigns, such as generating ranking reports, conducting site audits & handling client concerns
- Maintain and optimize current search engine partnerships
- Ability to analyze and forecast ROI of SEO campaigns
Potential candidates require the following:
- Vast knowledge in SEO techniques and campaign monitoring
- Comprehensive understanding of keyword research
- An interest in online trends
- Understanding of how search engines and websites work
- Analytical skills
- Ability to Account Manage to a high standard
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to and hit targets
- Organization and orientation to details
- Experience in Social Media Marketing and PPC (advantage)
Please send a CV *with cover letter* to email@example.com
Good luck and don't forget to mention the Jobs In Israel Blog!