An Internet startup is looking for a Public Relations Specialist / Consultant with experience in writing press releases and generating new and creative pitches that result in coverage on major print, radio and Web US media outlets.
- Proven experience in pitching and securing coverage in major US city-newspapers (e.g. SF Chronicle, Chicago Tribune, Orlando Sentinel)
- Ability to write catchy & compelling content, generating story lines for press releases and writing web copy (experience in journalism is a plus)
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with editors, media contacts, pitching and securing favorable media coverage
- Strong understanding of Internet marketing
- Native English speaker (preferably American) with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possible for a full time or part time in house position / freelance consultant
- Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel