LivePerson is searching for a Production Voice administrator:
|Experience/Skills Required (Including Education Level)|
• 2-3 years of experience with voice protocols (preferably SIP)
• Detailed knowledge and hands-on experience with various Call-Center Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) technologies.
• Good working knowledge with VoIP enterprise networks, including understanding of QoS, bandwidth utilization, addressing, latency, etc.
• Background in Call Center systems (e.g. Genesys, Avaya, Cisco, Aspect etc) as well as Call Center applications such as IVR, CRM, Recording and Billing. – advantage
• Experience with data networking at the LAN and WAN levels; including switches, routers, firewalls and NAT.
• Good working knowledge of SQL
• 2-3 years experience in web/internet application in administrator/ advanced support position.
• Scripting capabilities (preferably perl, otherwise: Java, .NET, shell scripts)
• Experience in UNIX/LINUX environments - an advantage
• High level English in required
• Team player
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.