Are you a down-to-earth, fun, young and sociable person? Would you enjoy meeting interesting new people from all over the world? Do you want to work from the comfort of your home with flexible hours?
*6rounds* is a live meeting point, a place for people to meet and greet, not only new, but old friends as well. Users can interact together by playing games, watching videos, e-learning, co-facebooking, and in the future even shop together and have a completely co-browsing experience together online.
This fun, young, start-up company is looking for a bubbly part-time worker to interact and engage with their users:
- Engage users and invite them to Web cam chats.
- Participate in rounds with users (video chats).
- Correspond with users and send messages using the Web site mailing system.
- Send friend requests and add friends to their profile.
- Report on bugs encountered while using the Web site.
- Native English and Fluent Spanish (other languages are a plus)
- Must have an internet connection (minimum of 5mb), a computer and a Web cam
- Candidates should be sociable, outgoing and personable
- Candidates must have the ability to work at least 3-4 shifts per week
- Should be active in various social networks and should have a strong social presence
- Work hours are based on US evening times (2AM-10AM IL time)
- Shift times can vary from 4-8 hours
Please send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and don't forget to mention the Jobs In Israel Blog.