- A Venture Capital Fund focused on communications, Internet, new media and social networks investments in Israel with investors primarily located in the US and Europe.
- The company is located in Tel Aviv.
- Full-time Investor Relations position focused on creating and maintaining relationships with current and potential investors as well as other business partners abroad
- Responsible for all reporting and communication with investors
- Serve as personal assistant to Managing Partner for Business Development purposes
- Looking for native English speaker who wants to take responsibility, can be extremely organized and is looking to take initiative in various projects
- Excellent English writing/composition and editing skills are a must
- Previous experience with Fund raising (business-related or non-profit) a plus
- Great team and excellent place to learn about all aspects of the Israeli hi-tech industry
Computer requirements: MS Office (mostly Word, PowerPoint and Excel), Internet, confident and comfortable with learning new programs and databases
Language requirements: Mother Tongue English, working level Hebrew (primarily speaking)
Academic requirements: B.A. degree or equivalent