A broad corporate marcom position supporting diverse business lines and covering event coordination, PR and media relations, marketing productions, web site and online promotion, and other marketing and branding activities.
Position is located in Israel (Rosh Ha'ayin), requires 3-5 years of experience working for technology companies in similar positions, as well as excellent English (verbal and writing skills).
- 3-5 years of marketing communications experience, working for a technology company
- Excellent English, verbal and writing skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills, and cross-cultural sensitivity
Reporting to the Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer, the position covers:
- Marketing productions - graphics, materials, demos, videos, giveaways, banners, etc
- Web site - assist in launch, and ongoing maintenance; promotion, SEO/SMO
- PR and media relations
- PR: maintain press release pipeline, manage writing and approvals, subcontractors
- Media: follow publications calendars, promote articles and editorials
- Events coordination
- Manage about 5-6 events annually
- Booth production, logistics, registration, presence, messaging, logistics, partners, execution
- Identify and secure speaking and award opportunities
- Branding and Writing
- Case studies, success stories, web
- Internal marketing - internal monthly newsletter, similar activities
- Support for corporate/investor relations
Artivision provides diverse computer-vision solutions and services for video security and online video monetization, and is publicly traded in the Singapore Exchange. Artivision's Media division helps publishers and advertiser drive incremental value from online video, using automated smart ad placements that scale and optimize in real time according to content, engagement and consumption, while maintaining user viewing experience. Artivision's Security division delivers enterprise-class intelligent video solutions that help government, transportation and commercial organizations to enhance security and improve business performance.
For more information visit www.arti-vision.com.
Please send CV's to email@example.com and don't forget to mention the Jobs In Israel blog.