Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sales/Loan Officer Position

We are looking for professionally driven individuals to capitalize on the hottest industry in the U.S. today - Mortgage Refinancing. We are an independent sales office for a mortgage bank in New York with over 40 years experience and are looking to expand our operation.

Sales and/or mortgage experience preferable but not mandatory.

Our offices are located in Givat Shaul. Hours are Mon. - Thu. 11:00pm- 3:00am.

For more information please call: Tzvi Shapiro 052-824-5166

1 comment:

Shaun Meller said...

I am currently working as a Retail Sales Manager for the mortgage area of one of the top 3 US banks in New York. I've been in the industry for 10 years. I'm interested in making aliyah. Please let me know more about this position. I can be reached at (646) 556-0130 in New York. Thank you.