FixYa is a community of 17 million members and visitors who share, learn and connect over tech and consumer support tips.
From fixing cars, to cameras, to iPhones, the Fixya community of hobbyists, tinkerers and gadget-savvy stay-at-home moms share real world experience and practical advice. FixYa is part of the DIY revolution, transforming how we help ourselves, as well as each other.
FixYa is an established start-up with growing revenues and solid funding from Mayfield Fund and Pitango Venture Capital.
Answering the website users’ questions or problems by e-mails
- At least 1 year experience as service customer support person
- Experience from internet Company- an advantage.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English
- English: mother tongue level - a must!
- knowledge of website technology
- Basic understanding of Reports and Statistics -an advantage.
- Monitoring experience- an advantage.
- Highly motivated, service oriented, Multitasking, Organized, Detailed and responsible.
- Experience working with CRM – an advantage
- Suitable for a student
- Minimum 3-4 shifts a week including weekends
When applying please send CV/Resume in English
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Or send Resume via fax: 09-7403202