Answers.com® seeks a Software Engineer to join our team of developers in our Jerusalem office, responsible for developing and integrating tools and practices leading to improved engineering team productivity. Candidate should enjoy working with, evaluating, and developing software productivity tools and champion their adoption within the engineering team.
- BSc. degree in Computer Science
- Experience working with open source tools
- Excellent UNIX scripting abilities - Perl, Shell, Awk, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of ‘LAMP’ (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) web platform
- Experience developing in Java
- Strong verbal and written English required
- Experience working with Subversion or other source control systems a plus
- Experience with Agile development methods, practices and tools a plus
Send your CV to jobs (at) answers (dot) com and mention the Jobs in Israel blog in your email. For more info, visit http://jobs.answers.com/.