Answers.com® seeks a Student of Computer Science (part time, 20-25 hours per week) for its Jerusalem office, to join the Quality Assurance Automation team in developing automated test scripts for its community website, http://wiki.answers.com.
- Programming Knowledge in C / C++ / Java
- Excellent communication skills and a Team Player
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Experience writing Perl, Python, or any other common scripting language — a plus
- Experience with web applications (HTML, JS) — a plus