Looking for a dynamic, hard-working and motivated person with great communication skills and experience in sales.
- Sales Orientation
- Native English
- Bachelors Degree
- IT skills are essential; Microsoft Office, Excel
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and be able to meet deadlines and targets
- Team player, goal orientated, confident
- Able to consistently follow instructions and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build client relationships and good customer service skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Problem solving techniques
- Hotel / Tourism experience is an advantage
- Foreign languages is an asset
- Ability to travel abroad
Please send your CV by email to email@example.com for the Accommodation Sales Representative position and please mention the Jobs in Israel blog. Replies will be made to suitable applicants only.