Would you like to develop the next generation of games in a revolutionary start-up?
Are you excited about working with the local and international leaders in advertising and gaming?
Would you like to lead a team within months?
This is us:
- Define customer and partner requirements for games and application then design motion games for the CamSpace platform based on those requirements
- Manage games and applications projects to be delivered on deadlines
- Working with marketing agencies, toy companies, company partners and senior management
- Program all game and application code in the CamSpace platform (LUA scripting language)
- Bug fixes and responsibility for full delivery and support of all games and applications delivered
- Possibly grow into team leader in a few months
- Go getter that’s able to manage projects with multiple stakeholders and get results
- Be independent and able to manage customers and partners whilst coding futuristic games Good written and verbal communication skill
- Come from gaming world or any game development experience – big advantage
If you think you are the man or woman for the job, please send your resume to Dory@cam-trax.com along with salary expectations - and don't forget to mention the Jobs In Israel Blog when you apply!