Seeking a technically-minded individual to assist with support, training and documentation for a semi-custom piece of software in a 150+ user environment.
Plenty of on-the-job learning with increasing responsibilities on demonstration of proficiency.
- Will work both independently and under the direction of senior level IT employees and management including first level troubleshooting for CRM issues reported by employees
- Successful candidate will exhibit patience and a strong customer orientation
- He / she will have a strong 'can-do' attitude, be willing to research problems and do whatever it takes to effectively and efficiently complete tasks
- Experience with basic windows environment troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of databases
- MS SQL experience a plus
- Excellent team player, strong interpersonal skills