The US Embassy in Tel Aviv is seeking candidates to act as public reception greeters.
The position includes managing the visa application process in the Embassy – from the moment the applicants arrive to the Embassy and until they go to the visa interviews, as well as giving administrative help and frontal services to the public.
The position is working directly with the Israeli visa applicants coming to the Embassy and as such Hebrew as mother tongue is a must!!!
Permanent position – Working hours: Monday to Friday 07:00-16:00
- Must be able to work every day
- Native Hebrew speaker – A Must
- High level of English – A Must
- Experience in customer service
- Good interpersonal relations
- Service orientated
- Representative appearance
Please send your CV Only to: usvisa.israel @ gmail.com and don't forget to mention the Jobs In Israel Blog when you apply!