- Direct and manage IT department including planning, policies, programs, and schedules for data processing, computer services, network communications, and management information
- Direct the information and data integrity of the organization
- Ensure the IT infrastructure is responsive to the needs of the company's growth and objectives
- Review and approve major contracts for computing and information technology services and equipment as well as managing departmental budget
- Ensure the security of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment
- Oversee the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages
- Responsible for the development, review, and certification of all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- At least 10 years in a senior level IT position
- Excellent working knowledge of IT computer systems (running Microsoft Enterprise Applications) and software and the ability to manage the entire spectrum of information technology operations. Willing and able to get your hands dirty.
- Experience with implementation of information technology integrations in a large division/company. Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Excellent team player and motivator
- Bilingual - English and Hebrew