The Webmaster/Internet Marketing Specialist is responsible for ongoing maintenance of the company's websites and for executing online marketing initiatives. This position will oversee the daily maintenance and support of the corporate website (English), foreign language regional websites, channel portal and Marketing Dept. intranet site. Webmaster/Internet marketing specialist will manage projects to enhance Web systems, infrastructure, and content; optimize site accessibility and performance through search engine optimization (SEO); manage Google Adwords campaigns for lead generation; and monitor online traffic for analysis and ROI.
- Maintain content on the company's websites using the company's content management system
- Ensure that website content is accurate and current
- Utilize web content management best practices and metrics to optimize web content and user experience.
- Deploy e-newsletters, product updates and promotions via email
- Collect, analyze, and report data on relevant website usage/traffic and usability statistics using ClickTracks or Google
- Analytics, including recommendations for improving users' experience
- User Support: answering questions from content contributors about working with the CMS
- Account management: administering the accounts of users of the CMS, tracking their roles and keeping accounts up to date
- Manage online files/assets
- Optimize content and site structure for search engine visibility and ranking
- Manage Google Adwords advertising media buys
- Provide analysis and reports on overall Web traffic, e-newsletter performance and other site traffic related measures
- Define Web functionality requirements, evaluate existing tools and available options to meet these requirements and make recommendations on technology implementation
For more information, contact:
Tahl Wilson - Executive Recruitment
Quest HR Ltd.
tal (at) quest-hr (dot) com