Nefesh B'Nefesh, in conjunction with MATI (the Business Development Center), is pleased to announce the opening of a new course on Starting Your Own Business
This 9-session course, in English, will cover the following topics:
- Entrepreneurship and the business environment
- Risks/prospects of establishing a business
- Financial management of a small business
- Working with banks
- Marketing, advertising, public relations
- The art of selling
- Taxation in Israel
- How to prepare a business plan
The course will be held in the NBN offices on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 - 9:30 starting May 13th and will continue for 9 consecutive weeks. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone who is even remotely considering opening his/her own business.
As there is a limited class size, RSVP as soon as possible by sending an email to: jasmine (at) nbn (dot) org (dot) il. Please include your daytime phone number and teudat zehut number.