Provide first-level phone and on-site desktop and LAN support in a Windows domain, Active Directory, Citrix/thin client, and Windows XP environment. The position will troubleshoot and resolve all level one help desk issues and requests and have an escalation path to second level. The position requires a hands-on approach to solving issues.
- At least 2 years of helpdesk/systems support experience in a dynamic, large scale windows-based environment
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Windows NT/2000/2003 Server and XP Professional, Desktop and Laptop computer hardware, preferably HP/Compaq and IBM, and support of related hardware devices such as Tape Drives, Scanners, Printers
- Experience with TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS services
- Working knowledge of various office products including MS Office, Outlook, Anti-virus software
- Experienced in creating corporate desktop/laptop computer images using products such as Ghost
- Experience in administering Desktop Management systems such as SMS or Altiris
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- A+ Certification and MCSE or similar preferred
- Mother-tongue level English
Hours: Rotating hours, including morning, evening and overnight shifts
Please forward resume to: jobs-p (at) idtglobal (dot) com with position code YA215 in the subject heading or call 02-541-2902.