Studio IT Creative Communications / Action Packed Media, a boutique media firm based in Jerusalem and Modiin, is looking to hire a social media guru for 30 to 50 hours per week of work.
- Complete familiarity and thorough understanding Web 2.0, Social Networks, Wikipedia and the blogosphere.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Versatility and the ability to write with a strong sense of color and brand voice.
- Applicants must be able to work from home using their own high-speed internet connection.
- Applicants must be highly organized and ambitious, with the ability to juggle many roles and rolling deadlines independently.
- Executing a detailed and cross media SMM program including blog outreach, and managing accounts on Flickr, YouTube, MySpace, Facebook, Wikipedia and Twitter.
- Managing the flow of content to a number of Web 2.0 presences, and using these presences as springboards for user outreach.Building up and managing solid profiles on social media platforms such as social bookmarking and networking sites.
- Successfully navigating across numerous social platforms to promote brand in a professional manner.
- Liaising with management, clients and remote co-workers in an organized, timely and professional manner.
- Representing management to co-workers to coordinate and report on projects.