An innovative internet startup within a large media group is hiring a Content & Community Coordinator.
The company operates a social broadcasting platform for Latin series targeted at the Spanish speaking markets around the world.
- Develop content for the site in Spanish on an ongoing basis based on the company’s priorities
- Manage the creation of content for the encyclopedia on a timely manner
- Execute community activities with team to reach specific goals set forth
- Monitor and report quantitative results on an ongoing basis
- Assist in a variety of content and community projects
- Be an enthusiastic contributor to the team and add significant value through creativity, focus on results and positive energy
Knowledge and Experience
- 3-4 years experience in web content development / online community management
- Proven ability to work independently on content and community development and attain excellent results
- University degree in communications or equivalent
- Self driven and results oriented individual
- Spanish – mother tongue /A high level of English - plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Passion for the internet – an advantage
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects and tasks daily
- Excellent computer skills
Please excuse us - only suitable candidates will be answered.