University of the People, the world’s first tuition-free, non-profit, online academic institution dedicated to the global advancement of higher education is looking to hire full-time Instructors to be based out of our Tel Aviv office.
Instructor Job Responsibilities:
- become familiar with course material and learning environment
- review student profiles
- monitor classroom activity
- participate in course forum/answer forum questions
- review student assessments (assignments, projects, exams)
Additionally, instructors will be key members of a team that will define and document detailed procedures associated with all aspects of the Instructor job function.
Required Background, Experience and Skills:
- minimally possess a Master’s degree in English, Business or Computer Science
- native English speaker
- previous teaching experience – preferably online
- process oriented
- demonstrated social networking skills
- enthusiasm about democratization of higher education
No recruiters please.
Send Resumes to: info (at) uopeople.org