mySupermarket is seeking a highly motivated Customer Service Representative to join its team. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for all aspects of maintaining direct relations with our shoppers, resolving technical problems that users encounter, and collecting user feedback. Responsibilities will include answering calls from mySupermarket shoppers, replying to queries by email, collating weekly and monthly reports on popular queries and requested features and being the friendly face of mySupermarket.
· Bachelor's degree
· Customer/client facing experience – preferable
· 1-2 years experience in a customer facing work environment (e.g. marketing, sales, customer relations)
· Familiarity with online retail – Internet savvy
· English mother tongue and familiarity with the UK grocery market
· Ability to explain complicated things in a simple way
· Excellent writing skills
· Friendly, helpful and service-oriented
· Creative, organised and forward thinking with high attention to detail
· A highly motivated self-starter
· Proven experience of working under pressure to meet targets
· Willingness to work a 11am-8pm day (Sunday-Thursday)
mySupermarket (www.mysupermarket.co.uk) is a rapidly growing website, offering UK consumers an innovative comparison service to help save money and calories on their supermarket shopping basket. The site is currently aimed at the UK market, and is funded by leading venture capital investors.
Please email a C.V. with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
and please mention the jobs in Israel blog