Web design studio seeks an organized, responsible and motivated person for full-time entry-level position in Talpiot, Jerusalem.
1) Track company finances and update Director on a regular basis with information to enable decision making.
2) Ensuring company receives timely payment by through systematic responsibility and control of the billing process.
3) Ensure company makes its payments to staff, sub-contractors and others on time to promote our image as a great business partner.
4) Check completed websites for quality issues to ensure clients are happy with the results.
5) Effectively coordinate information, proactively anticipate issues and requirements, while responding to demands so that our staff, clients and subcontractors can complete their jobs efficiently.
6) Assist the Director in various other administrative and technical tasks.
7) Effectively research and organize information in a logical and systematic manner to aid the director in decision making processes.
8) Perform both administrative and technical tasks with an eye on the bigger picture and client satisfaction.
1) Mother tongue level English and ability to work in Hebrew
2) Ability to multi-task
3) Windows power-user
4) Internet power-user
5) Ability to create complex spreadsheets including functions for business calculations.
Bookkeeping, Customer Service, QA, Mac, Linux.
Opportunities for advancement in any of the following fields:
Internet Marketing (SEO, PPC), HTML Production, Graphic Production, php/MySQL Programming, Project Management
Appropriate candidates should send a CV with reference contact information to jobs (at) j-town.co.il - don't forget to mention the Jobs In Israel Blog!
Monday, July 6, 2009