An innovative internet startup within a large media group is hiring a Guerrilla Marketing Executive. The company operates a social broadcasting platform for Latin series targeted at the Spanish speaking markets around the world.
- Work with team to create and execute guerrilla marketing plan
- Execute guerrilla marketing activities to attain goals set forth
- Monitor and report quantitative results on an ongoing basis
- Coordinate guerrilla marketing activities with other teams in the company
- Be an enthusiastic contributor to the team and add significant value through creativity, focus on results and positive energy
Knowledge and Experience
- 3-4 years experience in guerilla marketing activity
- Experience in marketing communications for the US and Latin America markets
- Proven ability to work independently on guerilla marketing and attain very good results
- University degree in communications or equivalent
- Self driven and results oriented individual
- Spanish – mother tongue /A high level of English - a real plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Passion for the internet – an advantage
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects and tasks daily
- Excellent computer skills (excel and PowerPoint especially)
Candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.
Please excuse us - only suitable candidates will be answered.