Job code: #BK-01
Answers Corporation, a Jerusalem-based, US public company, seeks a junior bookkeeper for its Jerusalem office in the Malcha Technology Park. The position is a full-time position and will include bookkeeping as well as administrative tasks for other departments.
- Bookkeeping (US and Israel)
- Accounts payable
- Account Analyses
- Administrative tasks including travel arrangements, ordering office supplies, vacation tracking, filing, etc.
- Highly motivated and ability to learn quickly
- Bookkeeping Type 2 at least
- English at mother tongue level (verbal and written)
- 1 - 2 years experience in bookkeeping — advantage
- Experience with accounting/bookkeeping systems — advantage
- Highly organized
- Ability to work in a team and multi-task
Send CV and cover letter to lizc (at) answers (dot) com and mention the Jobs in Israel blog.