- Identifying potential of new and existing affiliates and providing them with a full support system.
- Perform marketing activities including mass newsletters, notifications, analytical reports, etc.
- Analyze on risk management issues by identifying, measuring and managing operational and enterprise risks for all Affiliates teams.
- Working environment is mainly in English.
- Managing our business partners’ accounts on a daily basis by providing them with a full support system.
- Initiate new marketing activities.
- Interact with affiliates to provide and process information in response to inquiries.
- Identify and evaluate potential of affiliates and transfer them to an account manager.
- Develop and implement risk-assessment models and methodologies.
- Identify and analyze areas of potential risk in affiliates' activity and take action accordingly.
- Decrease fraudulent activity within the network.
- Fluent written and spoken English (mother tongue) - a must!
- Marketing abilities (building newsletters, promotions, general notifications, etc.)
- Capable of developing new procedures and work flows
- Self-discipline and responsibility
- High Computer & Internet Skills (Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Energetic, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic
- Diligence and ability to multi task
- Additional Benefit – experience with HTML and copyrighting
Please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org