The candidate will be responsible for directly selling and promoting the services to the different potential customers in the European market.
It is an excellent opportunity for the appropriate candidate to lead a growing sales team in an exciting and fast-growing industry. The position offers an opportunity for a motivated individual to play a strategic role, while reporting to the company’s VP of Sales, in the continuous development of Oridian’s European brand.
The role requires the combination of proactive leadership alongside hands on/operational daily work. We search for a manager with senior experience that is willing to join a highly challenging online industry but is also ready to handle routine chores, aside strategic sales projects.
*Experience, Skills and Key Required Qualifications:*
- The ideal candidate would be an experienced sales-person in all sales aspects of the internet advertising or closely related industry.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in managerial roles in the industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of strategic internet business models.
- Experience in handling sales projects on a global basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or similar
- Academic degree.
- Compulsory- Fluent English.
*Main Responsibilities: *
- Able to conduct market analysis and achieve new profitable account penetration.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with media buyers, agencies and direct advertisers.
- Develop partnerships with internal groups to insure optimal campaign performance and profitability.
- Build, lead, develop and motivate a sales team.
- Lead, coordinate and handle global sales projects.
- Results-driven and self-motivated.
- Able to perform in a dynamically changing environment and organization.
- Excellent communication, presentation and cross-cultural skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, strong in-person presentation capabilities, seasoned negotiating skills to deal with the client on ongoing issues
- High success drive, ambition, energy and the will to exceed targets.
Please forward your CVs to: email@example.com and don't forget to mention the Jobs In Israel blog when you apply.