mySupermarket.co.uk is seeking a highly motivated and creative Part-Time Content Manager to support its marketing team. The Content Manager will be responsible for marketing and content writing for mySupermarket’s consumer website as well as various other promotional activities. This will include initiating projects and writing compelling material to scale up marketing content on the website. The Content Manager will also be responsible for writing articles and blog entries in addition to providing content for marketing activities such as landing pages, banners, emails, online help, text links and other promotional ads.
This is a part-time position with flexible hours and an option for hourly or project based work, however there is a possibility that this may develop into a full-time position in the future.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Business administration, marketing, economics or communications – preferable
- 2 years experience of creating and managing content for consumer/retail websites
- Experience writing content for consumer websites.
- Experience in writing content for SEO, PPC, Affiliate, Email and Media campaigns.
- Familiarity with web 2.0 – Internet savvy
- English mother tongue and familiarity with the UK market – preference for UK English
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Familiarity with food and grocery products and an interest in food related topics
- A passion for writing for consumers
- A strong ability to research and compose compelling material.
- Creative, organised and forward thinking with high attention to detail
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Committed and adaptable team player
- Proven experience of working to tight deadlines and targets
mySupermarket (www.mysupermarket.co.uk) is a rapidly growing website, offering consumers an innovative comparison service to help save money and calories on their supermarket shopping basket. The site is currently aimed at the UK market, and is funded by leading venture capital investors.
Please email a C.V. with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.