VP Business Development
Cyhawk is searching for a sales account manager for a new and exciting project. We are looking for a driven, individual with specific expertise in the internet marketing sector and a proven track record in sales.
The sales account manager will report directly to the company’s senior management and work out of the company’s office in Tel Aviv. The position will be central part of a growing and fun working environment.
- Manage the sales cycle from lead to closure.
- Lead negotiations with new clients.
- Manage ongoing customer retention.
- Build partnerships with sales channels which will yield revenues.
- Develop and execute sales and go to market strategies that result in the closure of new sales.
- 1-2 years of qualified marketing experience in the internet sector (media buying, account management, online trafficking, etc.) - Must
- Successful track record of selling within and to global internet companies - Advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of web businesses and familiarity with the operational, product management and marketing aspects of online businesses - Advantage
- Experience building strong business relationships with global Clients at the Executive level – Must
- Excellent personal communications skills and the ability to strike personal relationships with customers and partners - Must
- High level English writing, speaking and understanding skills - Must
Contact: email@example.com and don’t forget to mention the Jobs In Israel blog when you apply.