Dynamic company in the broadcast industry is looking for a PR and Marketing Writer (company located in in Airport City)
To create and maintain content to support companies overall sales and marketing plan, and to increase industry awareness and company brand in order to support and marketing efforts.
- Work with marketing team on preparing and supporting PR and marketing strategy
- Create press releases, case studies, marketing white papers, company briefs and FAQs, and contributed articles/advertorials in support of marketing strategy
- Identify and organize speaking engagements and assist in the preparation of the needed presentations
- Organize and support interviews of companies executives with the print and online media
- Interview clients, managers, engineers, sales staff and others to collect information
- Prepare scripts for videos and similar promotional material
- Prepare content for customer e-newsletter
- Prepare content for internal sales and marketing training and sales and marketing internal portal
- Support the company as needs arise for proofing, writing and other ad hoc projects
- Support presence as exhibitors at trade industry exhibitions by preparing messaging, arranging press interviews, etc.
- To increase media and analyst awareness as measured by articles written about the company or within which they are discussed
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a marketing writer and with direct international PR responsibilities for a high-tech company preferably in a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (mother tongue) with the specific ability to understand and convey technical information in a non-technical manner and to prepare marketing material
- An understanding of the satellite and broadcast industry a definite plus