- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Moderating the company's customer support forum
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client website or company systems.
- Working with customers/partners to identify service problems and advising on the solution
- Analyzing service information to spot common trends and underlying problems
- 3 years as a technical customer support representative/engineer
- Ability to build a web 2.0 support practice from the ground up (self help capabilities, forums etc.)
- Experience with website hosting/security/performance and DNS management
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
Prefer the following experience:
- Experience working at a SaaS company preferably a B2C or B2B (SMB – small customers)
- Provided "Web2.0 technical support" (over mail, chat, phone with automated and advanced customer support tools)
- The ability to write very good documentation in English(FAQ, How to's, technical notes)
- Experience with a 24*7 lean support operations (using external answering services or off-shored resources)