• Minimum of 3-4 years managing a SQL Server database environment.
• Minimum of 3-4 years Transact SQL/Stored Procedure development experience.
• Experience with clustered SQL Servers, SQL Server 2005/8, OLAP, and VLDB a plus.
• BS Degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Software, Engineering, Business or other relevant combination of training and experience.
• Detailed knowledge of standards and business processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the design, construction, and deployment of logical and physical databases;
• Design, manage and implement database maintenance plans;
• Evaluate and monitor databases to resolve performance issues;
• Manage access and security at all levels of SQL Server from logins to table rights;
• Provides feedback on design and standards;
• Will participate in documentation process;
• Responsible for completing other work requirements or tasks that are requested by management when necessary to meet the goals and objectives of the department or company
Please send CV to: email@example.com & indicate position name /numbers in the email title
Thursday, April 8, 2010